Disclaimer: NO FROZEN BANANAS IN THIS RECIPE. I will be putting the brands I used so you guys don’t ask me in the future (though I love answering queries.) All of the ingredients are from Rustan’s Fresh Supermarket.
Frozen Blueberries (Everyday Essentials)
Frozen Strawberries (Everyday Essentials)
Almond Milk (Silk Soy Original)
Optional for toppings:
Granola (Nestle Fitnesse Granola Cranberry)
- In a blender, add half a cup of frozen blueberries and one cup of frozen strawberries.
- Add in your milk of choice, add half a cup of soy milk. Note: Depending on how thick you want your smoothie to be, you can add more or less.
- Blitz them all in a blender.
- Transfer to a bowl. I used a small black bowl that I got from Japan Home Centre.
- Sprinkle on some granola.
- Slice your ferrero rocher in half and decorate on top.
Viola! An easy recipe to start your morning.