Hi there. It’s been a while since my last post. I’ve been sick lately and I haven’t had the chance to come up with a new post but alas, I think I owe my WordPress and my Crazy Lazy Travels, Baby followers an update. So here it is in numerical form:
- This past week was/is our last legit week of internship. Gahd. Time flies too fast when you’re having fun. I honestly did enjoy internship. Looking back, yes I made a lot of stupid things but I also shared a lot of great memories with people. I guess I will be writing about that soon, so stay tuned.
- I got a fever last Wednesday. I’ve been getting headaches everyday and I guess it’s normal cause I just got my wisdom tooth extracted but damn, it is very disturbing. It feels like something is pounding on my left temple.
- I have been thinking so much. But what’s new right? It’s how I roll. I’m not who I am if I wasn’t an over thinker. It’s my special trait.
- I don’t know if I really do like someone or I just like the feeling or the idea of having someone there, always. I like having a constant thing, a constant person that I could talk to everyday. And I know I could get a little too annoying, but I hope he doesn’t mind.
- Everyone in my family is sick. No, like my Lolo has cancer sick. Or my other Lolo got a total hip replacement sick. I don’t know what’s happening these days. I hope they all get well soon.
- I woke up feeling happy today and I wanted to start the day right and study for reva. And I guess I did get to study one topic at least, but it was a long topic. God bless me for Reva 4 Take 2 on Monday. I just wan’t to be done but I also want to give it my 110%. I want to give it my best-est shot. So help me, God.